The NEW Faithful City Mouse Blog AND A Freebie

7/23/2011

Happy Saturday everyone!

Have you noticed anything new on my blog? I'm super excited to introduce you to the mastermind behind it.

It started like this:

I am in love with my girl Gussy of Gussy Sews. Who doesn't love her?!
She has advertisements on her blog of people who own Indie businesses or handmade business. There are lots of cool things to be found from her blog. You must go check her out. Like right now. Ok, well after you read this of course. :)
While browsing around I found the amazingly, talented Kendra. Shop owner of Key Lime Digital Designs.

Some things I know about Kendra:
She lives in Hawaii!
She loves cookie dough (my kind of girl!)
And she has the most adorable little girl!

You must stop by, check out her blog and say hi!
She has something for everyone on her blog- I promise. Free printables, tutorials and her bread and butter, Blog Designs. Have I mentioned she's talented?
I knew I wanted something awesome for my blog and she helped me do that. Something that was personal to me and could help me encourage others.
 And when I say "Help", I mean she answered all 247 of my emails (slight exageration) and held my hand the whole time. She was Johnny on the spot and very prompt at getting back with me. In fact I like her so much, I just might need to go to Hawaii and take her out for lunch- and maybe Key Lime truffles for dessert? Wowee!

And if she wasn't cool enough- she has also provided us with a FREEBIE! Woohoo!


You can download it HERE
This download is in pdf form and includes 6 bingo cards & instructions. Game cards are 8.5 x 11 {regular printer paper size} you can play this game by calling out the picture name {ie..house, whale} or for a little bit more of a challenge you can call out any letter from the alphabet and have players find the coordinating picture. {there is not a picture for v or q} Have a blast with your family tonight!
[this download is for personal use only.]

Any plans for the weekend?

Love and Blessings,
The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs