Fashionista

9/29/2011

So I got some inspiration along with some pinspiration from my friend Kristen .
As you know we are starting are healthing living contest on Friday! (EEEEEEK!) And the two of us along with two other girls are going to be in a little friendly contest called "Lose To Win: Healthy For The Holidays". We haven't really decided on prizes or what to do with the winner, but it's really something we are doing for ourselves and using the others for accountability and support.

I am definitely looking forward to the reward of cute clothes! Being a bigger girl doesn't leave a whole lot of options for style. Have you been in a plus size store recently? Enough said.

So here are some of the outfits I hope to sport when my figure is much leaner. All pics courtesy of pinterest.com.

And these are just because.......

Have a great day!

Love,
The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs