Random Thankfulness.....

11/17/2011

Lately on facebook and various blogs I visit, people are celebrating the season of Thanks. We should be doing this all year round, but naturally people are reminded of this the closer we arrive to Thanksgiving.

So I'm just going to do a bit of free style thanks via bullet points, in no particular order of importance.

- Thankful I don't have to visit a laundry mat to wash my clothes.
- Thankful for my sweet hubby and all the ways he loves me.
- Thankful for the various mugs I drink my morning coffee out of, what a great way to start the day!
- Thankful for the food in our pantry and fridge, we never worry about going hungry.
- Thankful for my Home Life magazine subscription and all it shares.
- Thankful for friends and family, without them life would be sad.
- Thankful for my furry little Charlie who brings smiles to us all the time!
- Thankful for my job during a time when so many people are without one.
- Thankful for our upcoming trip to Chicago to be with family and celebrate my 30th birthday!
- Thankful for bagels and cream cheese. (Hey, I didn't say this was all serious!)
- Thankful for new jeans, even if they are a size bigger, at least they fit and I can breathe in them!
- Thankful for the blog world. So much inspiration!
-Thankful for pizzas with green olives!
- And of course, THANKFUL for a loving God who gives unending second chances and provides everything we need!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs