Inspiration

8/11/2011

Do you look for inspiration? I do. I don't always know where to find it, but when I do, I just know. Kind of like I just know if it's going to be a good hair day.
And sometimes inspiration just finds me. Thru a blog or a conversation or somethin I pass by while driving down the road. Mostly I get my inspiration from a good chat with the hubs and a big mug of coffee. Somehow he always gives me a boost in the right direction, even if he doesn't know he's doing it. And there are blogs. You know how much I love blogs. And how I love HER and HER. They have such fresh ideas and inspire me with every post. It's a love, love thing you see. :)
Once I started writing a blog, I started keeping an "Idea Book". I write down future blog posts, ideas (hence the title), recipes, scripture, songs and whatever else floats my fancy.
Do you do this? I urge you to jump on the "Idea notebook" if you don't already. Even if you don't have a blog, it can be really helpful to jot down those thoughts or notions that you come up with during the day at your creative peak, but then forget later on around the afternoon slump.

Afternoon slump= that time in the afternoon where you feel fidgety and bored and the vending machine at work is calling your name to eat a pack of Zingers. Danger.

And when I thought my ideas and inspiration was exceptional, I was somehow introduced to Pinterest. Yes I have mentioned this before. :)
And if you look to the right, you can follow me on there.
But be prepared. You will no doubt become addicted. Just saying.
However, once you settle down and can pin calmly, you will love it. And you will be able to create your own virtual idea book. Even better, it's FREE.

You can find pics like this.....

Craft Room Inspiration..........
Or a cute outfit combo like this.......


How and where do you find inspiration?
Please share!
I see there are several readers, from various countries everyday! That makes my heart oh so happy!
Say hi! Don't be shy!

Have a great day!
Love The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs