Tuesday

8/02/2011

I took a little break from blogging and the computer. The weekend got busy, enjoyed time with family, hanging around, yard work, house work- you know, the usual suspects.
Then Monday came. And I was living in stomach flu city. Yuck.

Mondays are not really a favorite thing of mine anyway. In fact, Mondays have long had a bad reputation. For most people working Monday- Friday and get to enjoy the Saturday/Sunday weekend, Monday is a wake up and back to reality. Do you feel like this too?
And you see my husband works on the road during the week and weekends are all we have together. We try and make the most of it. Even if it's just laying around watching netflix, playing in the backyard with Charlie or whipping up something delish in the kitchen. Being together trumps everything else. It's pretty great being married to my best friend :)

Here is an old picture of Teddy in my parents kitchen. Making his famous brownies.  (I won't even tell you what my mother in law calls them!) I really love a man with a backwards apron on :)

And here is one of Teddy and Charlie. My two favorite boys :) I could just kiss those furry faces all day long!


Have a great day!
Love The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs