Tuesday

6/28/2011

Woke up to big booming thunder and lots of bright lightening. Not how I wanted to start my day. Charlie was a little scared and so he crawled under the covers and snuggled up. Ask me later how much I like taking a dog for a walk in the backyard to do his business while it's storming.

The day usually gets better once the coffee is ready.

This past weekend went by way too fast for me. I guess it always does really. Spent some time with family and friends and each other, did a little housework, a lot of painting (ok my hubby did most of it)- and then it's done. The weekend is done. Just like that.

And now for a little music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkEfn2LEEMs
Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs