Hello......

10/04/2011

It's Tuesday already! How do these days continue to get away from me? The weekend was a blur!

If you have been following the blog and see that myself and 3 friends are starting a goal to get healthier, you know that last Friday was our first weigh in. I was out of town that day so my weigh in came Thursday night.
The other girls have posted their results on their blogs. Numbers and all. And to be honest, I'm just not quite ready to post these numbers to the world. I'm a bit of a chicken. Ok, a BIG chicken. One of these days I will let you know. Really.

As for now, I want to give a shout out to my girl Kendra once again designed a REALLY cute banner for us to use on our blog posts relating to our contest.

Right now you can cath the tail end of her early October Sale. Her work is great! She designed this blog as well. She's really talented.

And so this week, with the cute banner in tow, I'm pledging to make some changes. Get active for at least 30 minutes a day. This could be a walk in the park with Charlie the wonder dog or a fitness dvd that has been gathering dust on my shelf for a loooooong time.
I'm also going to drink water like a fish and hopefully not float away. No more soda or sweet tea. And I'm going to reduce the amount of cream and sugar in my coffee in hopes of being able to drink it black by Thanksgiving.

So far that's all I can wrap my head around. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs