Meet Me At The Farmer's Market

6/21/2012

I saw this print online by the EXTREMELY talented Katie Daisy .


And I fell in love with it instantly.
How could I not?
Then I hurriedly clicked over to Etsy and bought it.
Again......how could I not?
This will definitely be finding a spot in my kitchen.

She has a lot of other great prints too.
I have visions of plastering her work all over my walls!
Hubby? Hello? Is this thing on?

Here are some other pieces.







And check out her work space.
Sigh.


Is that dreamy or what?!
I love it.


Katie,
You inspire me to be creative.
Thank you!


Did I mention that the hubby and I watched The Vow earlier this week?
It's based on a true story.
It was really good.
And sad.
And I cried.
And I missed my hubby even though he was sitting right next to me.
Do you ever feel like that?
So thankful and in love with your hubby/wife that you can't imagine living without them? And it somehow makes you feel like you miss them?
It sounds weird typing that out, but that's the only way to explain it.

{ There was a little bit of foul language in this movie. Just so you know.}

And on a completely other topic.
WE have some weird bugs on our bell pepper plants. They look like squash bugs, but with bright orange and yello with black spots!
Any ideas on how to get rid of them organically?
Anyone else's garden being invaded with bugs!
Ugh!

Have a great thursday!



2 comments:

  1. cute prints! :)
    i would definitely try Basic H on your bugs and plants.
    it's organic, and it will help your plants to grow, and it can also be a pesticide when mixed properly.
    hubby and i LOVE our shaklee! we sell it, too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Katie Daisy! That market print is too cute for words!
    Saw the vow in the theater with my hubby and I know exactly what you mean. I dont know what I would do without him! Mad love for that man :)
    Have a great weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs