Happy New Year- Decide What You Will Make Out of This Year

1/01/2012

Visit The Brave Girl's Club Blog and read this......


Now decide.

Then come back and tell us what your plans are.

Some of the things I'm going to let behind are the "coulda, shoulda, woulda's". They are ALWAYS following me.

I'm not going to do anything because someone else thinks I should. Guilt is not our friend!

I'm going to make it a point to be more crafty, even if that means coloring the pages of a coloring book.

I'm going to stay more organized and not put things off until tomorrow or the day after which always turns into never gone get done. I hate that.

I'm also going to make this the LAST year I ever spend overweight. I'm SO over it.

Stay tuned :)

Love the Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs