Where My Mind Is.......

11/24/2012


Now that I am finally "allowed" to be in the Christmas Spirit, it is ON!
I feel like I am breathing, eating, praying, smelling, listening to Christmas!
But I am still holding steadfast to keeping it Real.
It's not about the gifts!
Say it with me.
Christmas, is NOT about the gifts.
Ok then. :)


 
 
Do you send out Christmas cards?
I wish I could get a hold of some vintage ones. Something like the scene below is so sweet to me!
But honestly, I usually grab a box of Christmas cards at the Dollar Store.
#justkeepinitreal
 

We put up our tree last night. Don't worry, there will be an entire post, on that!
In the mean time, I'm just sharing some Christmas favorites, random here and there.
Hope your weekend is great!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs