Beth Moore Boot Camp

9/04/2011

Next weekend I am going to be attending a Beth Moore Live Simulcast. I hope you know her. I'm kind of in love with her. Ok, ok. I'm REALLY in love with her. She is down to earth even though she has written several books and bible studies and made countless tv appearances. She also travels around the country doing speaking engagements and encourages women wherever she finds them.

I often read her blog (as you know I'm a bloggie!). You can find it HERE. That is one of my favorite recent posts by her.

There is another Beth Moore short video where she is wearing weird googlie eye glasses? Have you seen it? I couldn't find it, but I will look on and bring it to you later.

I attended the Live Simulcast last year and it was awesome. I might even go as far to say it was life changing. So needless to say I'm REALLY looking forward to it next weekend. There is a way about her teaching that you can relate to. I hope that you will check her out. You won't be dissapointed.
I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my bible this week. I've been making it a priority. And it makes life seem more lovely, or maybe it's just more bearable when you walk closer to Jesus.

I hope you are having a great weekend so far.
I am feeling so blessed to have a God that loves me, a hubby that is wild about me. We're starting our Sunday with a little bonfire on this sort of cool morning. Accompanied with coffee, oatmeal and fried apples!

Have a great day!
Psalm 138:3
When I called, you answered me, you made me bold and stouthearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs