Wednesday Already?

9/14/2011

Hello!

Happy Wednesday! This week is already flying by and I haven't even reported about the weekend! Sheesh!

So lots has happened over the weekend.

Here are some of the things in no particular order.

1. I scored a refurbished iPhone for $9. Wowee!
2. We got a new (used, new to us) car. A Subaru Outback, which we have wanted for a long time.
3. I attended a Beth Moore event. It was awesome. I love her! She is so inspiring.
4. We had a family get together for my sister in law Mandy for her birthday. She is so lovely inside and out and I'm so greatful to have her as my sister in law. Plus she brought along her 2 adorable kiddos. Chesny and Colton are forever making me laugh with their cuteness. Have you ever seen a 4 year old try to blow up a balloon? Oh my! :)
5. At the earlier mentioned Beth Moore event, I won something. I NEVER win anything! And I hit the jack pot. A bouquet of cake pops! So delish!
6. Also took a country road drive with my hubby. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful area.

And here are the pics to prove, all taken from my iPhone.
Have a great day!

Love,
The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs