Inspiration Workshop with Gussy Sews

8/18/2011

I'm linking up with Gussy Sews today for her inspiration workshop!
This weeks prompt is Front Porch. The idea behind these inspiration workshops is to inspire others. And you know how loved to be inspired right?! :)

I'm the type of girl who would LOVE to have a big wrap around porch. With rocking chairs and lots of potted flowers. A little table to place my snacks and drinks, a cozy place to read all day or eat breakfast with the hubs. A place to watch the traffic go by or just sit around and be lazy. Can I be honest? I love sitting around and being lazy. Especially with a good book or magazine. And even better if it's a somewhat cool or chilly evening/morning.

A porch can serve many purposes, whether it's a backyard porch or a front porch. And the possibilites of decorating are endless!

So here it goes.
Here are my dream front porches.



Picture courtesy of http://pinterest.com/pin/8698963/

Do you have a dream porch? Please share!



Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Have a blessed day!
Love, The Faithful City Mouse

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do. But it also requires an ocean view. :)

    http://sunsurfer.tumblr.com/post/4397899621/double-porch-swings-beach-cottage-south-carolina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs