Monday Blahs And Thankfulness

8/08/2011

So here it is Monday. Again.
As some of you know, I'm not a fan of Mondays. And lately I've been feeling blah. Nothing serious. Really.
But since I want this blog to be positive and encouraging, I'm not going there.
I am going to be thankful instead. Thankful for God's love and all that he provides.
I am also going to be thankful that I wake up and go to my job where so many people around the country right now are struggling to find one. And I'm going to be thankful that our fridge and pantry are full of food for the eating. Our clostes have clothes in them (and all over the laundry room)!
Thankful for all of that.

I know this is short, but I haven't had much coffee yet and this is all I've got today.
But before I go, I will share some very random pictures. From Pinterest of course :)
And this one could make me laugh all day long.....

Have a happy Monday! At least try :)

Love The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs