Weekend

8/30/2011

Since last week I've been dealing with a sinus infection/cold/allergies. I haven't really decided which it is. But whatever it is, I don't care for it. Not one bit. Many kleenexes and cough drops later, I'm feeling better. I hate giving up a weekend to not feeling well.
But I did manage to make it to the "Rock The House" Women's Retreat in a neighboring town, I had already paid for the ticket after all. There was a Friday night and Saturday Morning session. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was really nice. I went with a few ladies from church and it was nice to come together and worship. There were over 600 other ladies there too. And considering that the town surrounding this event are small, it was incredible how God brought us all together. The main speaker was a woman named Jennifer Rothschild who happens to be blind. She has written several books and songs and tours around with a helper/assistant to events just like this one.

I don't have much to report today. Just a quick hello and hope you are well!
Love the Faithful Citymouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs