Wednesday

8/31/2011

I got this new book in the mail called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I am so excited to read this book.
As I keep reminding myself, the closer I walk with God, and the more I seek Him, the more I recognize Him.
Galatians 5:1

This is from the Crazy Love Book Website :

GOD IS LOVE. crazy, relentless all powerful love

Does something deep inside your heart long to break free from the status quo? Are you hungry for an authentic faith that addresses the problems of our world with tangible, even radical, solutions? God is calling you to a passionate love relationship with Himself. Because the answer to religious complacency isn't working harder at a list of do's and don'ts — it's falling in love with God. And once you encounter His love, as Francis describes it, you will never be the same.
Because when you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything.

Isn't that so true? When you are in love with someone or something, it changes everything. Usually for the better (unless of course you are in love with donuts or illegal substances- then it's differently bad.).

If you have any desire to have a closer walk with God or need to refresh and renew your relationship with Him (I do!), I urge you to check out this book.

I will no doubt be posting more about it as I go. I'm excited to see and feel what God has planned for my life, my marriage, my future. But mostly I'm thrilled about connecting with God and fulfilling his purpose.

Here's a video introducing the book. Hope you enjoy.

Have a great day!
Love the Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs