I'm Baaaaaack....

12/27/2011

Here I am, 2 days after Christmas, feeling pooped. Don't get me wrong, I had a really nice break. Filled with family, a trip to Chicago, more family, then of course the ten hour drive back home to Arkansas, more family, pizza,peppermint bark,Christmas movies, reading of books, opening of presents, naps, shopping and then FINALLY back home to our little humble home.
When we finally arrived back at our house yesterday, I had NEVER been more glad to be HOME. I missed the smell of my family room when I light my favorite candles and a pot of coffee is brewing. Sleeping in my own bed!I missed snuggling up on the couch with the hubs and my Charlie Boy. (He had been at the kennel for 6 days and I nearly cried everyday missing him!) But the only down time I had after being gone for a week was yesterday afternoon. Then early this morning the hubs was off to work and so was I. Back to the routine of the everyday.

But you know what? I welcome it. I look forward to fresh starts, new beginnings and I think I'm feeling more crafty. I have a few wreaths I want to try and make, a few sewing ideas and a general desire to rid my life of clutter and straighten up. Everything.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are still looking forward to the New Year holiday. Think of what you didn't accomplish or push yourself to do in 2011..........now start making plans to concquer that in 2012.

Have a great day!

Love,
The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs