Jenna Love

12/02/2011

I've told you about Jenna right? She writes the blog Cold Antler Farm. She's in love with the farm and homesteading life. And she is one tough cookie. And I mean that. The hubs and I really wanted to go to one of her workshops this past fall, but it just wasn't meant to be. We're saving up for next year. She's also the kind of blogger that writes you back if you email her. She's just real like that.

I could brag about her forever. But what I want to tell you is this. I got an email from Amazon earlier this week. It was about her newest book called Barnheart: The Incurable Longing for a Farm of One's Own. And I pre-ordered it from Amazon many months ago because I wanted to have it the moment it came out. You can find it here from Amazon.
OR you can buy it from the local bookstore in Jenna's town and there is a good chance her and her pup Gibson will sign it. If I hadn't pre-ordered mine from Amazon, I would have gone this route. Because it's always good to support the locals remember?
So go here to Battenkill Books to get yours.
Mine will be arriving over the weekend. I can't wait! I'm going to sit down with a hot beverage in a Christmas mug and devour it.
Dear Jenna, you're my hero. Keep on truckin. Love, Rachel (Ps. I mean that in the most non-creepy way possible!)


Have a great day!
Love,

The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs