What I'm doing.......

12/19/2011

On my nightstand.....
The second book in the Hunger Games Trilogy and a Karen Kingsbury book. I. cannot. stop. reading. the.hunger.games!

What I want to read.....
The Hunger games, clearly. But I've also been told about a series called "Outlander". That will be next for me.

TV Show worth watching....
Well in all honesty, we don't have cable/dish. We do have a very nice TV though. And I like to give my hubby heck about not having cable/dish. Shhhh, don't tell him. Anywho, we really enjoy Netflix and having been getting the Northern Exposure Dvds and I love watching Felicity on the instant streaming thru our Wii.

Movie I've seen.....
The last movie I saw was The Help. Loved it!

In My Kitchen.......
Christmas cookies and goodies. And of course dirty dishes and the kitchen table has turned into the wrapping of gifts station. Oy!

In My Ears.....
Christmas Music. All. Day.

Items of Note......
I have company arriving this evening, leaving for Chicago on Wednesday and I feel VERY UNPREPARED for this week in general.

What I'm looking forward to.....
I love this time of year. The goodies, the family, the lights, the music. I even love the anticipation of the new year and the opportunities it brings for a fresh start.

What are you up to?

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs