Ponderings On A Saturday

12/10/2011

Hello! How is your Saturday going?

So far mine started like this. Wake up ridiculously early after staying up ridiculously LATE after a fun night of bowling with friends (at least late for me!), saw the hubs off to work this morning (poor him), thought about going back to bed but remembered that I had already determined YESTERDAY that TODAY I was going to be productive! We're talking laundry, wash and put away, dishes (again!), wrapping gifts, baking and cooking (then cleaning up the kitchen AGAIN. Needless to say coffee and Christmas music were a necessity. It's a day like this that I would love to sit around in my pj's watching Netflix until my heart's desire. But alas, I will be productive.
I'm really good at putting things off. Most often my motto is "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?" Terrible, I know. Pretty soon the New Year is approaching and I'm not sure I'm going to have any resolutions or not. Procrastinators are big on giving up early on things. Trust me, I know.
Maybe I shouldn't be admitting any of that, but it is what it is.

So there are two yummy things in the oven right now, making the house smell oh so good! A pumpkin pie for the hubs ( he LOVES them!) and a swiss and spinach quiche. Delish!

What are you doing today?

Picture via http://emilymcdowell.posterous.com/ via pinterest.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs