Finding Him Wednesdays

2/22/2012

There is a fairly new blog that I'm excited to share with you.
It's called Beautifully Rooted.






It was created by two Godly women, looking to bring other women of faith together. To share everything from recipes to heartaches to victories to challenges. It's AWESOME!

The founders are :

Rachel Reeves from Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane . Like the Cherry Tree Lane from Mary Poppins. Swoon.










And Heather Hamilton from Life Made Lovely . I've mentioned her before. Still loving her and her blog. You must check it out if you haven't already.









Source of pics found Here.


On Wednesdays, Heather is starting a link up called Found .






It's about finding God thru the day or week with pictures and what it means to you.


I was having one of those days.
Feeling blah. Wanting to come home to coffee, but not wanting the caffeine to keep me up to all hours of the night. Thinking I should spend time in my Bible but instead flopped on the couch to watch the last Downton Abbey of the Season. Seeing the dirty dishes and not having the want to do them ( do I talk too much about dirty dishes?). Wishing there was more money in the bank account. Feeling bad about not getting the craft room shaped up in order to actually get crafty. Guilty about not doing better with my "Get Healthy" plan. Feeling complacent in where I'm at. Wherever that may be.

And on the drive home from work, I rolled the window down and enjoyed the fresh air. It was like a shot of happiness. And when I got home and took the silly beagle out I let that fresh air fill my soul. It was so sweet.
I opened up the front door and let the sun come in.


Or maybe I let the SON come in.
And I remembered that God chose me.

For God Loves you....He chose you to be His own.
1 Thessalonians 1:4

We are not here by chance, but by God's choosing. His hand formed me and made me the person I am. He compares me to no one else, I am one of a kind. I lack nothing that His grace can't give me. He has allowed you to be here at this time in History to fulfill His special purpose for this generation.

I suddenly didn't feel as bad about not doing the dishes or getting into the craft room. Everyone needs time to replenish and renew.

Go visit Beautifully Rooted .
You will leave there feeling blessed, guaranteed.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs