Just For Fun....

2/23/2012

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I set my alarm for 5:30am everyday. After I turn it off, I lay in bed snuggling with Charlie (or maybe sleeping!) until my hubby calls me around 6am to say "Good Morning Sweetie!".
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Chronicle
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I'm totally loving Downton Abbey, but now the 2nd season is over . Boohoo. Still like watching re-reruns on Netflix of Felicity though.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
There are so many variables. Cost? Family? Etc? But if we stayed in Arkansas, I would love to live in Eureka Springs. Or maybe Colorado.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Swiss,onion quiche and coffee. Yum!
7. What is your favorite food?
Homemade pizza by my hubby!
8. Foods you dislike?
 PEAS! When I Was little and at school, I would tell the lunch ladies I was allergic to get out of eating them! Ha!
9. Favorite place to eat?
Lou Malnati's Pizza, Thai Garden or Macaroni Grill
10. Favorite dressing?
I like a homemade ranch.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A Subaru Out back. Love it!
12. What are your favorite clothes?
 Yoga pants and a comfy shirt/sweatshirt. Reall it's about the comfort more than anything.
 Also like getting dressed up for church in obviously more than yoga pants :)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Somewhere in Europe. Maybe France, Italy, Spain?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 
It's usually half full. But we all have our moments!
15. Where would you want to retire?
In a cabin in the woods with my hunny!
16. Favorite time of day?
I do like the weekend mornings when we aren't rushed to be out the door. Also the evenings when we sit by the fire pit and talk.
17. Where were you born?
San Jose, California.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I really don't care one bit for sports.
19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Euphoria by Calvin Klein for more than everyday wear and usually a vanilla or sweat pea body spray for regular days.
20. What is your favorite face cream?
The Walmart brand of illuminating face moisturizer with SPF 15. It's a copy of the Aveeno brand.
21. Favorite baby/kids products?
No kids yet. But I do love buying for nieces and nephews and friends babies:)
22. People watcher?
Yes! I once said to my cousin that I wish I could get paid to people watch. He said "you could, it's called journalism". So wise he is.

23. Are you a morning or night person?
I used to be a night person, but then I married a man who wakes up at dark thirty and thinks I should too :) Love makes you do funny things.
24. Do you have any pets?
Charlie the Wonder Dog. Beagle.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Ummmmm.........I bought 4 lavender seeds packets at the grocery store yesterday.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I always thought bagging groceries looked fun and still to this day get excited when there isn't a bagger and I get to bag my own. Dork alert!
27. What is your favorite memory?
I have lots! Growing up with my grandparents, the years I nannied for the Arp family and of course meeting my hubby and marry him!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dogs! All the way! :)

29. Are you married?
Yes I am! :)
30. Always wear your seat belt?
I should say yes, but sometimes I don't. I know. Naughty.
31. Been in a car accident?
Thankfully no.

32. Any pet peeves?
Chewing with their mouth open. I can't stand it!
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Chicken and bacon. Mushrooms and pepperoni. Or a supreme!
34. Favorite flower?
Peonies and Tulips.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Peanut Butter/ Chocolate or Coffee from the Spring Dipper.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chipotle
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
When I moved from New York to Arkansas I had let my license expire. Woops. And I had to take the written exam and didn't think I needed to study. I failed the first time. Embarassing.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Probably my mother. :)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Well, it would probably be at a Super Target or Super Walmart. That way I could stock up on EVERYTHING! I'm practical like that ya'll.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
My hubby took my on a surprise lunch date this past weekend :)

41. Broccoli?
Yes please!
42. What was your favorite vacation?
I have been blessed to go on many vacations. I can think of two that really stand out. Hawaii when we saw whales up close and going to Germany as an exchange student. Twice!
43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
The hubberooni!
44. What are you listening to right now?
Peter Bjorn and John on Spotify.
45. What is your favorite color?
I look the jewel tones. Red, purple, navy, a deep teal, mustard.

46. How many tattoos do you have?
Zip! And I never will!
47. Coffee drinker?
You know it! With cream and sugar. The stronger darker the roast, the better.
48. What book are you currently reading?
I have a bad habit or picking up several books at a time. Right now I'm reading Seven and a Dirty Life.
49. Go To Meal?
I'm kind of in pie mode lately. It's so easy to whip up a pie. Peanut Butter, Apple, Pumpkin. And then of course there is the breakfast pie or quiche. So easy and delicious!
50. Something you don't know about me?
I sleep with a fan on. Every night. Not because I'm hot, but because it blocks out the noise. I can't hear the cars on the road outside, the ticking clock (drives me nuts!) or even the barking dog. It's great. But truthfully, it was bad to start this because now I can't sleep without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs