The Union

2/15/2012

Back in January I bought a cd called  The Union by James Hoffman. But I didn't start listening to it until we headed up to Chicago a couple of weeks ago because I was doing the K-LOVE 30 Day Challenge where I listened to all Christian music for 30 days.

James is a distant relative by marriage. My cousin's wife's brother. Did you get that? :)
As I hope you remember from The Happy Hoffman's video, he is a part of that bunch. Love it.
My favorite is track number 7. Jesse James.

Here is a sample from his album.



And I don't know about you, but I love getting mail (that isn't a bill of course) and this cd came wrapped in a brown paper lunch bag with really cool looking stamps. Hey, it doesn't take much to get my excited ok.

You can purchase it here.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs