Christmas In July

7/29/2011

So it's summer. And here in Arkansas it's about 120 degrees EVERYDAY! Ok, maybe only 95, but still. It's HOT!

When it's summer and temperature outside is set on hell, most people are thinking about the beach or possibly an ice cream cone. But me...I'm thinking about Christmas. I love Christmas. It's the happiest time of the year you know.
At work I have been taking advantage of Pandora and it's free music playing abilities. I've been listening to the Ella Fitzgerald Christmase Music Channel. I made it up myself.

Why isn't acceptable to listen to Christmas music all year round? I love it!

So for all of you that are still reading and wishing that you too were sipping on a peppermint mocha with whip, this one is for you. One of my favorite Christmas songs.

And just because I couldn't help myself......

 If this doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will!

Happy Christmas In July! :)

Love,
The Faithful City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs