Happy Day Project and Found

5/23/2012

Today I am combining a few  things for a Wednesday post.
And be prepared, it's going to be a little random.
Or maybe a lot.


So let's begin shall we?
First, I need to show you what I was introduced to yesterday.
It's already changed my world and opened up so many possibilities.

It's called the Cuppow. 



Did you watch the video?
Now you want one too right?
We are big fans of The Mason Jar.



And now on to my next random piece.
I was browsing thru pinterest the other day and found this recipe for Summer Corn Cakes .
Be still my salivating taste buds!
I feel like I have eaten this somewhere, but I can't remember with whom or where?



See how yummy that looks?
Go check out this website . They have yummy recipes!
When tomato season is here, I will be eating these left and right.


And lastly, I'm going to share another video.
It's farmy like. But in the city.
Farm meets city.

The video is a little slow starting.
But it's worth the 7 minutes.
Just watch.


I think that's about all I have for you guys today.
Hope you are having a good week so far!
Only 2 more sleeps until the weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. bah! i want one of those adult sippee cup things!
    i heart mason jars and saw them on joys hope, too!
    and those corn cakes? ****DROOLS!****
    so excited there's only two more sleeps...this week went from mountain top to valley real quick!
    i need an attitude CHECK!
    someone slap me, please!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even go any further into your post until I went over and purchased that cuppow! HA! I will be trying the corn cake recipe soon. Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok- LOVE that mason jar sip top! I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. an adult sippy cup!?! what a great idea!!! ha!!! thanks for linking up your happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs