Guest Post with Annie from The Farrar Four

5/10/2012

Happy Thursday!
Today I am so excited to have Annie here with us.
You will absolutely adore her!
I have so enjoyed getting to know her and consider her a long distance friend. Just another reason why I love blogging is getting to connect with cool ladies like Annie!
Hey there Faithful City Mouse Readers!!!!  I’m honored to be here today!

I’m Annie, the momma blogger behind The Farrar Four and the seamstress behind Annie Loo Handmade.  Rachel and I met on Instagram.  Rachel is just a joy!  I’ve so enjoyed getting to know her through her blog and through our emails back and forth! 

When Rachel asked me to guest post, I decided my favorite Summertime Pie would be it.  It’s from my mother-in-laws kitchen, so I can’t take all the credit.  You are going to LOVE this pie.  It’s the perfect arrangement of sweet and refreshing.  This is sure to delight any hot summer lunch or dinner party!

With that, I give you Blueberry Banana Pie!

Makes 2 pies

Ingredients:

Premade frozen pie crusts
1 tub of cool whip
1 8 oz bar of cream cheese

1 cup of sugar
1 large can of blueberry pie filling

3-4 bananas


Directions:
Bake the pie crust according to directions. 

Once cooled, slice bananas and cover the bottom of the pie pan. 
Add more or less according to your love of bananas.

Pour the blueberry pie filling over the top of the bananas.  Half can per pie.

In a bowl, combine cool whip, cream cheese and sugar.
Beat until completely mixed.

Spread over the top of each pie.

Refrigerate until ready to serve.

This pie is actually even better, the next day!  If it lasts that long! 
Or for breakfast!  It’s fruit right?
ENJOY!
Follow my blog HERE.
Find me on facebook HERE.
Find me on twitter HERE.
Find me on instagram @annie_loo

Thanks for letting me share Rachel! 

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks so much for stopping by today Annie!
That pie looks delicious and I can't wait to try this recipe!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! :)

 
site design by designer blogs